Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Increase Website Traffic Without Paid Advertising

Increase Website Traffic Without Paid Advertising

Attracting people to your website is the only way you are going to make money online. Do you want to learn how to increase website traffic without using expensive paid advertising strategies? You do? Good. I’m going to show you a strategy of my own that can drive insane amounts of traffic to my niche websites. Well, it’s not really a strategy, it’s more like a “common sense marketing” technique. Here it is:

Have you ever hear of keyword marketing? If you haven’t, let me explain. It goes like this: you write an article around a specific keyword that teaches something. It can be a “how-to” article or “steps” article. The idea is to write as fast as you can and try to submit 10 articles in a day. This is crazy, I know. But, I do it. Am I crazy? I don’t think so.

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment